Your appearance is irrelevant when it comes to how you see yourself, your personality and your dreams (who you are)
Preach it dude!
Your beauty has nothing to do with your psyche
Is this a compliment? If so, thanks? Lol confusion ensues
What Vonnegut have you read?
I am currently reading The Sirens of Titan :) I haven’t read any of his other works yet, planning on it though!
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept mistakes, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others